Israeli Theater Collection
Theater J’s Israeli Theater Collection (ITC) is presented on Eventive, the EDCJCC’s Virtual Streaming platform. To watch an ITC production, you will be required to create and Eventive account and purchase access to virtual events on the platform. All programs will become available to stream at any time starting January 15th, exclusively in the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico.
Here’s a quick guide on how to enjoy the Collection!
For additional Eventive technical support after reading this guide, please contact our Ticket Office at 202.777.3210 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Watch
What is Eventive?
Eventive is the EDCJCC’s partner platform which provides streaming and ticketing services for many of the EDCJCC’s virtual programming, including JxJ. All ITC productions are sold and streamed on Eventive.
How do I rent an ITC production on Eventive?
ITC productions can be accessed from anywhere in the US, Canada, and Mexico. To get a ticket to a production, click on the “Rent Now” button at the bottom of the program’s webpage available at theaterj.org/israeli-theater-collection/.
Follow the step-by-step tutorial on how to rent and watch via Eventive below.
Step 1: Once you have selected an event on theater.org and clicked through the Rent Now button on the event page, you will be directed to the event’s Eventive page (see image).
Click on the “Rent Now” button in the center of the image. If you are already logged in to your Eventive account, skip to step 4.
Note: If you have already rented this event or you own a pass and are already logged into your account, the button may note this with the title “Unlock Now”, and you can enjoy the content immediately.
Step 2: Once you have clicked on the “Rent Now” button, a popup will appear requesting an email for account creation. Enter your email here and click continue.
If you already have an Eventive Account, this will lead directly to a Log In screen where you will need to enter or reset your password.
Step 3: If you are creating an account, the next screen will ask your name and request that you create a new password. Once this is done, click “Create Account”.
Step 4: You are now ready to purchase access to the event. This window allows you to enter a discount code by clicking on the “Have a discount code?” button, or purchase access by entering your credit card information and clicking “Add Payment Method”.
Once you have completed this step, your “Rent Now” button will become an “Unlock Now” button. Click “Unlock Now” to stream your content.
If you would like information on how to stream on a different device, please refer to that section on this FAQ page.
How do I stream my rented production on my TV or other device?
There are many ways to get your Eventive rental on your favorite screen. The best way is to download the Eventive TV app on your device.
The Eventive TV app is available on Apple TV and Roku. Simply search for “Eventive TV” on your device and download the app. Once downloaded, open the app and sign in with your Eventive account. You should now have access to all your rented titles on the device you are using.
Some devices are not supported by the Eventive TV app. If you can’t find the app using your search function, there are some work-arounds you could try:
- Casting and Mirroring: Your device may allow you to cast the screen directly to your TV. To do this, you will need a device compatible with your TV. Here is a breakdown of a few popular casting options.
- Chromecast: If you own a Chromecast device and have plugged it into your TV, rent and play our films on a Chrome browser on any laptop or other device. An icon in the top right corner of your screen will allow you to cast the Google Chrome tab directly to your screen.
- AirPlay: Apple’s casting solution. Share your Apple device’s screen to your Apple TV by searching for the AirPlay or Screen Mirroring option.
- Android, Google, and Other Devices: Search for screen mirroring or casting to find your device’s native screen sharing solution. Your TV must be compatible with the device.
- TV Browser: If your smart TV has a web browser installed, you can rent and play our films on your TV by visiting the Eventive page for the event you rented and signing in to your account.