Ticket Office Information
|Theater J’s Ticket Office is open from 1:00PM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday and one hour prior to performance.|
Attending a Performance
- MASK REQUIREMENTS
- Mask-wearing will be required inside the Goldman Theater. Masks are not required but encouraged in other public spaces in the EDCJCC
- VACCINE REQUIREMENT
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required to enter the JCC or the theater.
- All sales are final.
- Single ticket prices are dependent on the day of the week, time, and demand for the performance. Ticket prices may increase as demand increases, so purchasing early or subscribing are the most economic option.
- There are no rush tickets available to Theater J performances.
- All single tickets are subject to a $5.99 per ticket fee. There is an additional $3 per order fee on phone purchases.
- Patrons who are no longer able to attend a performance will currently be able to donate their tickets or receive a credit for future use. Refunds are not available for purchased tickets. Please contact the Ticket Office before your scheduled performance.
- Single tickets may be exchanged into another performance of the same production for a $10 per order fee, subject to ticket availability. Exchanges to more expensive performances are subject to the difference in price between the two performances. No refunds or credit are given for exchanges to less expensive dates. Fee may be waived for COVID-19 related reasons.
- Subscribers receive unlimited exchanges within the same price tier, subject to ticket availability. Exchanges to more expensive performances are subject to the difference in price between the performances. No refunds or credit are given for exchanges to less expensive dates.
- “Free Refill” tickets for subscription package holders can be reserved after the original ticket has been used, within the same price tier and subject to availability. Subscribers will be asked to show their IDs when picking up “Free Refill” tickets.
- Discount offers may not be combined.
- All patrons must have a ticket.
- No children under five years of age are admitted to the theater.
Late Arrival Policy
Patrons who have not claimed their tickets as of the scheduled starting time of the show forfeit their original seat assignment and will be reseated into available seats at the discretion of the management at an appropriate break in the show. We do not guarantee that late patrons will be able to claim their original seating assignment at intermission.
Cancellation & Inclement Weather Policy
If a show is cancelled due to inclement weather, that information will be updated on the Box Office phone line, 202.777.3210. Cancellations are rare and are usually decided late in the afternoon for an evening event. When a show is cancelled due to inclement weather, refunds or exchanges will be assessed at that time. Based on availability, tickets will be exchanged for another performance of the same production, or refunded if no alternative date is possible.
If a performance is NOT cancelled, but severe weather interferes with attendance, exchanges may be offered for another performance of the same production, based on availability. Refunds are not offered when an event has taken place.