Ticket Office Information
|Theater J’s Ticket Office is open from noon – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday and one hour prior to performance.|
- All sales are final; no refunds.
- Single tickets may be exchanged into another performance of the same production for a $10 per order fee, subject to ticket availability. Exchanges to more expensive performances are subject to the difference in price between the two performances. No refunds or credit are given for exchanges to less expensive dates.
- All single tickets are subject to a $5 per ticket fee.There is an additional $3 per order fee on phone purchases.
- If you cannot use your tickets, you can donate them back to Theater J as a tax-deductible donation. Please contact the box office before your scheduled performance to make the donation.
- Subscribers receive unlimited exchanges within the same price tier, subject to ticket availability. Exchanges to more expensive performances are subject to the difference in price between the performances. No refunds or credit are given for exchanges to less expensive dates.
- “Free Refill” tickets for subscription package holders can be reserved after the original ticket has been used, within the same price tier and subject to availability. Subscribers will be asked to show their IDs when picking up “Free Refill” tickets. Benefit does not apply to Flex Pass tickets and cannot be transferred.
- Discount offers may not be combined.
- All patrons must have a ticket.
- No children under five years of age are admitted to the theater.
Late Arrival Policy
Patrons who have not claimed their tickets as of the scheduled starting time of the show forfeit their original seat assignment and will be reseated into available seats at the discretion of the management at an appropriate break in the show. We do not guarantee that late patrons will be able to claim their original seating assignment at intermission.
Cancellation & Inclement Weather Policy
If a show is cancelled due to inclement weather, that information will be updated on the Box Office phone line, 202.777.3210. Cancellations are rare and are usually decided late in the afternoon for an evening event. When a show is cancelled due to inclement weather, refunds or exchanges will be assessed at that time. Based on availability, tickets will be exchanged for another performance of the same production, or refunded if no alternative date is possible.
If a performance is NOT cancelled, but severe weather interferes with attendance, exchanges may be offered for another performance of the same production, based on availability. Refunds are not offered when an event has taken place.